Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rain my way

All i could hear was the sound of drops trickling across while the cool breeze embraced me with a feeling of warmth,a feeling iam very much alive..My rain...


The days of rain when everything flora or fauna is been re energized...a new warmth of life spouts in all..The smell of rain
which unfolds the sack of memories and makes me too nostalgic...My school days,then rolling to my college days and then confined to office without been part of rain...iam i separated here...iam not sure..

the rain has been hard for this season.....more then the usual..the all dry earth got soaked with the first drops of
the rain touching the earth..the smell of the rain mesmerize every living part.The small channels drawn across the large canvas of nature adds to the beauty.

The birds dashing for their shelter cutting across the drops..its not only with the birds,all humans...rain doesn't leave any one spared,no difference for the one with umbrella and without...



No comments: